Behind The Bokeh
January 16th, 2016
Ideal For: Individuals with beginner to intermediate knowledge of photography who are looking to improve the quality of their family, travel and day to day photos.
A New Vision: Seeing the World in a Whole New Light
1) Understanding Photography
2) Seeing Light in a New Way
3) Understanding Exposure
5) The Moment
6) Basic Camera Functions
7) Manual Controls
8) Equipment Suggestions for Different Applications
9) Indoor/Outdoor Photography
10) Fun Tips, Techniques and Tricks
In Full Control: Putting Theory Into Practice
For this portion we are going to be putting into practice all the good stuff we learned from the first portion of the day and hope to make them stick with fun and applied activities. Our goal is to ensure you fully understand the concepts and are able to apply them in different situations to make the best of your photographic options.
Post Processing: Bringing Out The Best In Your Photos
(Dinner not included)
Editing your photos does not have to be complicated, nor does it have to take a large amount of your time. Just a simple edit of your favourite photos can make a huge difference in bringing out their very best.
We will be editing a handful or our own personal photos to teach you the basics of the powerful, yet super efficient and easy to learn Adobe Lightroom. We will also ask all participants to bring in 3 of their favourite photos to critique as a class (kind suggestions on how we can make our images better the next time around) as well as see how we would process them to bring them to life.
1) A camera with manual capabilities. That's all. If you're not sure whether your camera has manual capabilities just send us the make and model and we'll be happy to let you know.
2) Editing software at home. It could be as simple as iPhoto, Aperture, Lightroom or Photoshop Elements, or as complex as a full blown Adobe Suite. Our personal recommendation for all levels of editing (beginner to pro) would be Lightroom 4 and up.
Included: Lunch is on us!
Please Note: Mathieu Louis-Seize will be your sole instructor for this workshop. All prices are subject to HST.
If you'd like to officially reserve a seat we kindly ask for payment in full by e-mail transfer.
You can reach us at: email@example.com
We would love to have you join us! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions at all!
Matt and Ann
Green Tea Photography